POLO PONY TRAINING CLINIC
January 13 – 19 or March 17-23, 2019
La Querencia | Chapaleufu, Argentina
In this uniquely organized 5-day clinic participants of all levels will learn the what, why and how of guiding a horse through the Four Foundations of Polo Pony Training. Instruction will take place through personalized lessons, riding demonstrations, daily seminars, and practice chukkers. The week will conclude with a “farm polo” tournament and Friday night asado with live music.
• Horses, tack, mallets and grooms
• Transportation to and from Buenos Aires
• Accommodation on or near the farm
• All meals, including farm asados
• Argentine wine & beer tastings
Take Home Materials
• Sample training timelines and schedule.
• Specific exercises for each of the Four Foundations of Polo Pony Training.
• Workbook with practical and easy-to-follow instructions and explanations.
Seminars & Topics Covered
• Tack & Bitting
• Shoeing & Nutrition
• Choosing Prospective Polo Ponies
• Best Practices in Grooming
• Pre-season Conditioning
• Season Skill & Fitness Maintenance
• Troubleshooting common problems
$3000 USD with $500 deposit